Power of Community Summit
Feb 1-10, 2019
Professor Tiejun Wen brings us to China, and to the importance of rural villages for the future well being of this land, in a move from Industrial to Ecological civilization. He shows us the hope for the future of China and the world, and how to face climate change in the most resilient way.
If you liked the video, share it with your friends on social media.
- Living in the Chinese countryside
- The importance of rural villages for the future wellbeing of China
- Moving from Industrial to Ecological civilisation
- Diversity and development in rural China
- The distrust on agroecology and organic farming
- Resilience facing climate change
- Hope for the future of China and the world
Tiejun Wen is a professor at the Institute of Advanced Studies for Sustainability at the Renmin University of China. He is an expert on social-economic sustainable development and rural issues, especially in policy studies, macro-economic, geo-strategy of south-south cooperatives, and long-term inclusive growth. Wen is author of the influential best-selling work on the agrarian crisis in China.
Do you want permanent access to all the Summit interviews?
Get the whole Power of Community Summit package.
With exclusive bonus material – NOW with a special price!