Power of Community Summit
Feb 1-10, 2019
William Ury skillfully describes how to transform conflicts into fruitful experiences, by facing the anger and listening deeply in order to act effectively. Taking down our projections on the other and creating the third side of climate change, we can achieve peace and ecosystems restoration.
If you liked the video, share it with your friends on social media.
- The third side
- Transforming conflicts into fruitful
- Facing the anger
- Listen deeply in order to act effectively
- Taking down our projections on the other
- Creating the third side of climate change
- Peace and ecosystems restoration
- A worldwide truth and reconciliation
- The wisdom of Nature and listening to the voices of the whole world
- Compassion and collective responsibility
William Ury, co-founder of Harvard’s Program on Negotiation, is one of the world’s leading experts on negotiation and mediation. His bestselling books have sold millions of copies in over 35 languages and he has been a direct adviser on conflict resolution to presidents and community groups worldwide.
Do you want permanent access to all the Summit interviews?
Get the whole Power of Community Summit package.
With exclusive bonus material – NOW with a special price!