Power of Community Summit
Feb 1-10, 2019
Polly Higgins presents her groundbreaking work with ecocide and the Earth Rights movement. Using the system of justice to call out for the responsibility of corporations and governments. The opportunities that come up when we demand that there is a care for the environment. She touches on taking care of personal resilience, and the role of communities in safeguarding their environments.
If you liked the video, share it with your friends on social media.
- New laws to protect the environment
- Ecocide to become part of the international criminal law
- The earth rights movement
- Sacred trust of civilisation
- A duty of care about the environment
- Challenges of advocating the earth
- Taking care of personal resilience
- The role of communities in safeguarding their environment
Polly Higgins is founder of Ecocide Law, the Earth Community Trust and co-founder of the Earth Law Alliance. She holds the Arne Naess Chair at Oslo University and won the 2016 Polarbröd‘s Utstickarpriset prize for Future Leadership. Ecologist Magazine named her one of the top ten visionary thinkers in the world.
Earth Rights Movement
Do you want permanent access to all the Summit interviews?
Get the whole Power of Community Summit package.
With exclusive bonus material – NOW with a special price!