Power of Community Summit
Feb 1-10, 2019
Thomas Hübl exposes climate change as a relational crisis, and explores the role of collective consciousness. Thomas explains how understanding that we are an integral part of our planet makes climate change a part of me, and how we can find the healing in this direct relating.
If you liked the video, share it with your friends on social media.
- What is consciousness in our lives and in relation to climate change?
- Collective consciousness as an answer to the crisis of climate change
- Trauma as a survival mechanism
- Climate change is part of ME
- Climate change is a collective issue
- Stepping out of old habits
- we are an integral part of our planet
- Leadership and fear
- Playfulness and joy
Thomas Hübl is a modern mystic, spiritual teacher and founder of The Academy of Inner Science. His work integrates the core insights of the great wisdom traditions with the discoveries of contemporary science, illuminating both with his profound understanding.
Do you want permanent access to all the Summit interviews?
Get the whole Power of Community Summit package.
With exclusive bonus material – NOW with a special price!