Power of Community Summit
Feb 1-10, 2019
Linda Kabaira takes us on a touching journey to Zimbabwe's current situation, through her hopes and fears, and her incredible work in schools, reconnecting children with the soil and with food sustainability. With the power of community, there is a vision for an abundant future in Africa!
If you liked the video, share it with your friends on social media.
- Zimbabwe's current situation
- Hopes and fears for Zimbabwe and Africa
- Schools, education and reconnecting with the soil
- The drive and commitment to change
- The lack of governmental support
- No power of community without food sustainability
- A vision of an abundant future in Africa
- Working with governmental institutions
Linda initiated the establishment of a demonstration centre for training youths in permaculture in Harare coupled with a growing campaign on holistic health and nutrition education
Zimbabwe National Institute of Permaculture
Do you want permanent access to all the Summit interviews?
Get the whole Power of Community Summit package.
With exclusive bonus material – NOW with a special price!